Skip to main content

The Magic Of The Full Moon



The full moon in pisces enters us into a watery existence of deep longing for dream and aspiration to fulfill itself. Imagination and creativity are calling for you to connect. What makes your heart sing?

Tonight, be an open vessel for this powerful energy to enter. Hold the spiritual force of the full moon in your awareness that you are a beacon of light and love: contact is being made. A meditative state of contemplative silence and acute sensitivity, can answer your internal questions. 


The next couple days following the full moon are called the days of assimilation, distribution and radiation. Focus on assimilating the spiritual force of the full moon into your mental, emotional and physical bodies. Receive new inspirations and insights into how these contacts can serve both your journey and humanities. 
Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The only thing that is constant is change."

    The intension of this blog is to share information, contemplate life and to ask questions.  I do not claim to have any answers to these questions I ask. The only answers I have are to my own personal beliefs, which can sometimes change daily based on any given experience .    I s change the initiation for chaos?  Do we seek transformation or does transformation seek us? Transitions, letting go, surrendering to what cannot be controlled. "Everything must stay the same" a mantra that we all live with inside the human condition of the ego. If you think you can escape this, look again. "Yes, I want change to happen, I understand that it needs to happen but please don't let everything turn to chaos." Again I ask, is chaos the initiation to transformation?  Change moves us from one pattern into something new. In this process a pattern must be broken for the new pattern to be created. When something breaks, fragmentation occurs. The law of natu...
" This morning I woke up and realized I needed to" break-up" with myself! I finally saw (again) how I have been holding myself back"
"But seek no haven in my shadow, I will give you no hiding place here. You, created only a little lower than the angels, have crouched too long in the bruising darkness have lain too long facedown in ignorance.  your mouths spilling words. Armed for slaughter. The Rock cries out to us today, you may stand upon me: but do not hide your face." Maya Angelou Chakra 2 - Sacral   Location:   Lower abdomen, between naval and genitals.  Influence: Sex organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae, pelvis, appendix, bladder, hips . Associative Color :     Orange Central focus: Creativity, movement, money, emotional identity and expression, vulnerability, intimacy, interpersonal relationships, power struggles, betrayal, our shadow, vengeance, greed, addictions, sexuality, sexual boundaries. The sacral chakra is the literal birthplace – where new life is generated. It is linked with our creative impulse, the birth of ideas, attitudes and our abi...