Skip to main content

The Full Moon In Gemini

Time To Turn Inward


The uncertainty of this full moon energy may have you a bit on edge. Outside information responsible for the loud voices in your head; overwhelm is the theme. But not to worry, the trickster can't confuse what you know to be true to your heart. So tune in, be present, stay your course and manifest the outcomes you have been envisioning.

The world of information can makes us feel like we can't keep up or that we can't keep it all straight. When the mind is in control and not your body, there will be confusion and overwhelm. Take moments to go inward, check in and sit with what is. Allow what is present to settle without taking action to try and figure it all out or control it; let your intuition be the navigator of information. Trust what is inside.

Namaste.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The only thing that is constant is change."

    The intension of this blog is to share information, contemplate life and to ask questions.  I do not claim to have any answers to these questions I ask. The only answers I have are to my own personal beliefs, which can sometimes change daily based on any given experience .    I s change the initiation for chaos?  Do we seek transformation or does transformation seek us? Transitions, letting go, surrendering to what cannot be controlled. "Everything must stay the same" a mantra that we all live with inside the human condition of the ego. If you think you can escape this, look again. "Yes, I want change to happen, I understand that it needs to happen but please don't let everything turn to chaos." Again I ask, is chaos the initiation to transformation?  Change moves us from one pattern into something new. In this process a pattern must be broken for the new pattern to be created. When something breaks, fragmentation occurs. The law of natu...
" This morning I woke up and realized I needed to" break-up" with myself! I finally saw (again) how I have been holding myself back"
"But seek no haven in my shadow, I will give you no hiding place here. You, created only a little lower than the angels, have crouched too long in the bruising darkness have lain too long facedown in ignorance.  your mouths spilling words. Armed for slaughter. The Rock cries out to us today, you may stand upon me: but do not hide your face." Maya Angelou Chakra 2 - Sacral   Location:   Lower abdomen, between naval and genitals.  Influence: Sex organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae, pelvis, appendix, bladder, hips . Associative Color :     Orange Central focus: Creativity, movement, money, emotional identity and expression, vulnerability, intimacy, interpersonal relationships, power struggles, betrayal, our shadow, vengeance, greed, addictions, sexuality, sexual boundaries. The sacral chakra is the literal birthplace – where new life is generated. It is linked with our creative impulse, the birth of ideas, attitudes and our abi...