Skip to main content

Uncertainty


When I choose to consciously sit in the uncertainty of the unknown I am brought into present time and into my physical body. Time slows, breathing is deepened, actions become deliberate and words are chosen with more intention.

Vulnerability is on edge here in this place of uncertainty. Sensitivity is acute and tears are on stand by, ready to rise to any occasion. Yet, the beauty of this place is the humility and the grace that are the vessels of transportation ready to carry me to the next moment of life, if I let them. To move forward, I let go and let the unknown be my driver.


I think about all the ways I try and control and predict my life. Making myself angry that it sometimes isn't going the way I like or a way that has me feeling so uncomfortable. Carrying this inner rebellion is like driving a car with the emergency brake on.

The limitation of the ego mind holds us hostage to what the unknown would like to offer. An offering our thoughts have yet to know. And what is yet to know, is held in the fear of the uncertainty of the unknown.

Such a paradox is life,

Namaste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The only thing that is constant is change."

    The intension of this blog is to share information, contemplate life and to ask questions.  I do not claim to have any answers to these questions I ask. The only answers I have are to my own personal beliefs, which can sometimes change daily based on any given experience .    I s change the initiation for chaos?  Do we seek transformation or does transformation seek us? Transitions, letting go, surrendering to what cannot be controlled. "Everything must stay the same" a mantra that we all live with inside the human condition of the ego. If you think you can escape this, look again. "Yes, I want change to happen, I understand that it needs to happen but please don't let everything turn to chaos." Again I ask, is chaos the initiation to transformation?  Change moves us from one pattern into something new. In this process a pattern must be broken for the new pattern to be created. When something breaks, fragmentation occurs. The law of natural order. This
" This morning I woke up and realized I needed to" break-up" with myself! I finally saw (again) how I have been holding myself back"
"But seek no haven in my shadow, I will give you no hiding place here. You, created only a little lower than the angels, have crouched too long in the bruising darkness have lain too long facedown in ignorance.  your mouths spilling words. Armed for slaughter. The Rock cries out to us today, you may stand upon me: but do not hide your face." Maya Angelou Chakra 2 - Sacral   Location:   Lower abdomen, between naval and genitals.  Influence: Sex organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae, pelvis, appendix, bladder, hips . Associative Color :     Orange Central focus: Creativity, movement, money, emotional identity and expression, vulnerability, intimacy, interpersonal relationships, power struggles, betrayal, our shadow, vengeance, greed, addictions, sexuality, sexual boundaries. The sacral chakra is the literal birthplace – where new life is generated. It is linked with our creative impulse, the birth of ideas, attitudes and our ability to create money. Creation is