Skip to main content

Awaken The Warrior Within...The Spiritual Warrior


As I walk my Spiritual path I have moments of enlightenment. And although I know I will never be fully enlightened, I continue my journey forward.


The battle of the Spiritual Warrior is mastery of one's self. It is an inner battle for truth and wisdom in the name of Love. Requiring courage and resiliency a Spiritual Warrior is someone who embraces the journey as a personal choice and accepts the enemy within. They are independent, self-directed and devoted to facing the challenges that confront them. Their guiding principal of integrity is the code of honor from which life is lived by with uncompromising action.


A Spiritual Warrior understands the destruction of war and does not seek it. Their virtue of compassion is used to equalize potential conflict from arising. The sword that is carried is Love and the armor is Vulnerability. Willing to throw down their sword in complete surrender the Warrior becomes stronger, for victory is of the spirit not the body.


As we journey through the trials and tribulations of our lives we hopefully awaken to a deeper sense within ourselves. This awakening is an opening to enter into where the fears and judgments have taken ownership in us and where challenging our own beliefs wages war. With this awareness of the projected enemy outside ourselves, a realization is seen and the true journey begins.


How do we battle the enemy when the enemy is us? This journey begins by looking inward and examining the ways in which we protect, defend and compete to insulate our greatest weapon, the heart. The heart is Love's keeper. The warrior commits to growing the heart in becoming a creative being. Letting go with forgiveness and generously giving of themselves to others.


The battle for love is in each of us. It shows up when we hate, judge or harm another being. It damages relationships and ends lives. Creative forces have designed us to universally love; it is the home we all seek. This instinctive nature of love drives the warrior within to battle for love's deliverance.  And this quest to deliver calls out the Spiritual Warrior within us, to walk the path of enlightenment for our good and the good of others, all in the name of Love.


Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The only thing that is constant is change."

    The intension of this blog is to share information, contemplate life and to ask questions.  I do not claim to have any answers to these questions I ask. The only answers I have are to my own personal beliefs, which can sometimes change daily based on any given experience .    I s change the initiation for chaos?  Do we seek transformation or does transformation seek us? Transitions, letting go, surrendering to what cannot be controlled. "Everything must stay the same" a mantra that we all live with inside the human condition of the ego. If you think you can escape this, look again. "Yes, I want change to happen, I understand that it needs to happen but please don't let everything turn to chaos." Again I ask, is chaos the initiation to transformation?  Change moves us from one pattern into something new. In this process a pattern must be broken for the new pattern to be created. When something breaks, fragmentation occurs. The law of natural order. This
" This morning I woke up and realized I needed to" break-up" with myself! I finally saw (again) how I have been holding myself back"
"But seek no haven in my shadow, I will give you no hiding place here. You, created only a little lower than the angels, have crouched too long in the bruising darkness have lain too long facedown in ignorance.  your mouths spilling words. Armed for slaughter. The Rock cries out to us today, you may stand upon me: but do not hide your face." Maya Angelou Chakra 2 - Sacral   Location:   Lower abdomen, between naval and genitals.  Influence: Sex organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae, pelvis, appendix, bladder, hips . Associative Color :     Orange Central focus: Creativity, movement, money, emotional identity and expression, vulnerability, intimacy, interpersonal relationships, power struggles, betrayal, our shadow, vengeance, greed, addictions, sexuality, sexual boundaries. The sacral chakra is the literal birthplace – where new life is generated. It is linked with our creative impulse, the birth of ideas, attitudes and our ability to create money. Creation is