Skip to main content

The Reality of Your Truth will be the Paradigm of Your Beliefs.



Saturn’s trek out of Scorpio (June 2013- Sept 2015) brings you out of the dark, emotional crevasses of your psyche and into the light of truth in Sagittarius.

Saturn, the planet of authority and responsibility, will continue to transit through the mutable fire sign Sagittarius until December 2017. A two and a half year period of inspection, focus, serious work, and sacrifice to rebuild your Judge, Teacher/Sage, and Visionary archetypes within the Self. This is a time of expansion out into the larger world, a search for understanding to bring clarity and meaning to your personal and collective aspirations of the future.

Saturn represents time, commitment, and the mature assessment of reality. Self-discipline is required to re-assemble what has crumbled or become unstable. During Saturn’s travel through Sagittarius the focus is on beliefs, faith, and hopes, in addition to moral, ethical, and political dilemmas. At this time you will question spiritual, philosophical, and intellectual principles, as to broaden your vision and restructure the higher thinking mind. Your attention is on the experience of who you are and what do you believe. 

Sagittarius is the Archetype of the seeker. It shows how to expand your vision, search out adventure, and evolve new ideas and information. It is the wise counsel and leadership that are driven toward freedom and the future in the name of truth.

This dynamic combination of these themed energies will challenge you to stretch beyond established limitations. The messages here are filled with opportunity for growth and wisdom by seeing through your veils of outdated paradigms that no longer serve your higher good, as well as society’s. And in this cycle when truth is discovered, Saturn will demand you to deal with it.

Will this cycle equate to reward or consequence for you? Ask what your paradigm of beliefs are: limited view or limitless sight. Begin to see life using symbolic sight, risk and seize new opportunities and ideas that can liberate your mind to possibilities beyond borders and illuminate wisdom within not yet known. 

Here are some questions you will want to ask yourself.

What are my dreams? 
Will I be able to fulfill them?
Am I stuck in a box?
How can I liberate myself?
What gives Life meaning for me?
What are my beliefs systems?
Do my belief systems limit me?
What am I learning?
What am I teaching?
What is the truth? 

Written by: Teresa Campos and Corey Gilbert





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The only thing that is constant is change."

    The intension of this blog is to share information, contemplate life and to ask questions.  I do not claim to have any answers to these questions I ask. The only answers I have are to my own personal beliefs, which can sometimes change daily based on any given experience .    I s change the initiation for chaos?  Do we seek transformation or does transformation seek us? Transitions, letting go, surrendering to what cannot be controlled. "Everything must stay the same" a mantra that we all live with inside the human condition of the ego. If you think you can escape this, look again. "Yes, I want change to happen, I understand that it needs to happen but please don't let everything turn to chaos." Again I ask, is chaos the initiation to transformation?  Change moves us from one pattern into something new. In this process a pattern must be broken for the new pattern to be created. When something breaks, fragmentation occurs. The law of natural order. This
" This morning I woke up and realized I needed to" break-up" with myself! I finally saw (again) how I have been holding myself back"
"But seek no haven in my shadow, I will give you no hiding place here. You, created only a little lower than the angels, have crouched too long in the bruising darkness have lain too long facedown in ignorance.  your mouths spilling words. Armed for slaughter. The Rock cries out to us today, you may stand upon me: but do not hide your face." Maya Angelou Chakra 2 - Sacral   Location:   Lower abdomen, between naval and genitals.  Influence: Sex organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae, pelvis, appendix, bladder, hips . Associative Color :     Orange Central focus: Creativity, movement, money, emotional identity and expression, vulnerability, intimacy, interpersonal relationships, power struggles, betrayal, our shadow, vengeance, greed, addictions, sexuality, sexual boundaries. The sacral chakra is the literal birthplace – where new life is generated. It is linked with our creative impulse, the birth of ideas, attitudes and our ability to create money. Creation is