Skip to main content

Hope And My Inner America



Hope: “Grounds for believing something good may happen, the general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled”

The above is to remind myself of what it feels like; just in case.

I have managed most of my life to live, having hope; hope is that invisible presence of possibility that you don’t realize it’s power until its gone. Like I said, most of my life its been there, but not always.

My most profound memory of lost hope was the day my Mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Fear and despair ensued, hope was lost, later to return. 

My Inner America

Just one of the MANY conclusions I have come to: If I focus on the man himself, the potential to lose hope is highly probable and will be accompanied with pain and anger.

I have changed my focus to make it about something greater than what fear wants to try and control. I am making it about staying engaged with what is occurring, speaking out when "right relationship" toward another is ignored, making it about honoring Mother Earth. I will remind myself I can make a difference and that my actions have power. I will live my Inner America from that place.

My prayer of beliefs:

  • I believe that at the core of who we all are is Love not hate.
  • I believe that Love gets lost in pain and fear and is then experienced as hate and victim.
  • I believe that we are all mirrors of each other; the good, the bad and the ugly.
  • I believe when we judge others we deny knowing who we really are.
  • I believe we are in a Spiritual Revolution. 
  • I believe the way to compassion is through understanding and acceptance.
  • I believe that acceptance does not mean agreement, I believe it is the acceptance of 'what is.'
  • I believe if we can work from that place of 'what is' we can make things different.
  • I believe THIS IS our evolutionary path.
  • I believe *LOVE WINS.
Tell me about your Inner America!

"Set your intention on the way you want to see the world to be and then keep living your life in a meaningful way for yourself and don't fall into despair." Mark Ruffalo

*Quote by Rob Coward  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The only thing that is constant is change."

    The intension of this blog is to share information, contemplate life and to ask questions.  I do not claim to have any answers to these questions I ask. The only answers I have are to my own personal beliefs, which can sometimes change daily based on any given experience .    I s change the initiation for chaos?  Do we seek transformation or does transformation seek us? Transitions, letting go, surrendering to what cannot be controlled. "Everything must stay the same" a mantra that we all live with inside the human condition of the ego. If you think you can escape this, look again. "Yes, I want change to happen, I understand that it needs to happen but please don't let everything turn to chaos." Again I ask, is chaos the initiation to transformation?  Change moves us from one pattern into something new. In this process a pattern must be broken for the new pattern to be created. When something breaks, fragmentation occurs. The law of natural order. This
" This morning I woke up and realized I needed to" break-up" with myself! I finally saw (again) how I have been holding myself back"
"But seek no haven in my shadow, I will give you no hiding place here. You, created only a little lower than the angels, have crouched too long in the bruising darkness have lain too long facedown in ignorance.  your mouths spilling words. Armed for slaughter. The Rock cries out to us today, you may stand upon me: but do not hide your face." Maya Angelou Chakra 2 - Sacral   Location:   Lower abdomen, between naval and genitals.  Influence: Sex organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae, pelvis, appendix, bladder, hips . Associative Color :     Orange Central focus: Creativity, movement, money, emotional identity and expression, vulnerability, intimacy, interpersonal relationships, power struggles, betrayal, our shadow, vengeance, greed, addictions, sexuality, sexual boundaries. The sacral chakra is the literal birthplace – where new life is generated. It is linked with our creative impulse, the birth of ideas, attitudes and our ability to create money. Creation is